TAURUS has its operational headquarters in Daverio, Italy, a few km from Milan, the facility is spread over a covered area of about 12,000 square meters and is organized into several independent units.
- The mechanical machining are united combined in a single structure where the machine tools are installed.
- Mechanical processing is assisted by the joint and integrated use of software systems for design and processing (CAD-CAM).
- The assembly of machines and plants is organized in a separate structure, adjacent to the mechanical machining and occupies an area of about 6000 square meters.
- The assembly of hydraulic power packs and electrical panels takes place in a separate and protected area.
- A sector is dedicated to customer service, spare parts warehouse, overhauls and repairs.
- The structure is completed by a welding area and a painting area.
TAURUS works according to the ISO standards and in compliance with the CE norms established by the Machinery Directive.
ELV Select Equipment is the Master North American distributor of Taurus under the name Taurus North America. Contact our sales representative today to get more information and pricing on Taurus Equipment.